K Prus Advisory is dedicated to providing community service and outreach as thanks for all the local support we receive. Our primary goal with our outreach mission is to improve financial and legal awareness through educational workshops and webinars hosted locally in Southwest Florida.
Today, as retirees purse the retirement of their dreams, they face numerous obstacles some of which may include:
- Long-term care, chronic and critical illness
- Protection of income in retirement
- The risk of outliving their assets/income
- Health care costs
- How to leave a lasting legacy
- Protecting their property and preserving their personal wellbeing
Our webinar topics address these obstacles as well as key issues such as:
- Estate Planning – learning the fundamentals of blessing your heirs, protecting your estate, and caring for your loved ones
- Financial Planning – luck is what happens when opportunity meets preparation
- Long-Term Care – not a condition, but an event that has potential to cause emotional, physical, and financial distress to the ones you love
- Medicare – choosing a tailored medical plan that will cover what otherwise could be astronomical costs
Credible Source of Information
More than ever, we understand that finding credible sources of information may be difficult, so the key goal with our outreach mission is to become a central resource for the community. Feel free to join our many friends on our business Facebook page, as well as our website for additional webinar and industry updates. The topics we discuss provide insight into specific ways to address issues facing seniors through different actions, tools, and strategies.
Our goal is to provide many more webinars related to legal, financial, and health topics allowing us to improve awareness in each area. These webinars educate seniors in our community that need the information the most. Finally, with our mission, we hope to create lasting relationships within our community and become the planning resource of choice.
What People Say
Konrad is a dependable, truthful, and well educated financial planner. He is friendly and all around a great businessman, I am so happy to be his client.Mary Ellen E.
Konrad did a great job helping me obtain a Medicare plan that works for me. I think he went above and beyond. I am very happy with his services and would highly recommend him.Griselle J.
Konrad Prus has been extremely helpful in changing my Medicare to Medicare Advantage where I have less payout and more benefits including many of my prescriptions are now free. Initially I was a bit skeptical, but through Konrad’s patience, he helped me through the process. He has also helped me change my retirement portfolio to a more secure one with better benefits in the coming years. I would certainly recommend Konrad to others.Pegi S.